Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 6, 2008

Info Post
Day something, part something, New York is showing us some real inspiration and talent this upcoming season, hoeray. x










J. Mendel
Fucking awesome, but then prob. aswell since I didn't expected the collection to be like this, haha. Nice textures, colours and the fabrics.. so awesome, also way better then last collection and, and.. I wanna see more. More more more, will share some details and backstage soon! J. Mendel, on the list!







Marc by Marc Jacobs
Is this, the cheapest and most afforable line? These awesome items.. wauwie, wowie.. is this like.. 'Welcome back Marc'? Or nah? I can't wait to see his show this friday, but untill then, mon compliments, cool shoes, get this 2006 Vuitton feeling, nice! x








Monique Lhuillier
I know what I would be wearing, if I was a lady and was going to some redcarpet something.. wowie, how hot and amazing are these dresses! Plus that timeless jacket or the furrcoat, abs. stunning, wowie. <3. Monique and no-one else. No. Great show for next season! x






Narciso Rodriguez
What to think, I dunno.. but some looks were deff. quite strong. Very clean show, nothing too mucho, not too many details, but awesome lines and shapes.. Indeed, nice show, I like it, some part of it.








Rodarte
Pretty cute and very, however it for some reason reminds me of Missoni in some way, but anyways, they are doing a really fierce job, so Rodarte, quite sellable and prob. having a major list of people who desp. neeed some of the items who are just shows. Maybe not the best show in NYC this season, but deff one off the best! x

Oh and the shoes with the spikes by Louboutin, breathtakinggg, love love em!


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment