Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 25, 2008

Info Post
Okay ya'll.. this is a very quick post.. just on my way towards some showrooms.. having a little headache from the Jeremy Afterparty or.. the fact I havnt eat a thing from like yesterday morning, since there was really no time.. but we get in all the shows! From sitting like 2nd row at Margiela to getting in, with attitude and attitude, at Vivienne Westwood, talking to Hilary and Jefferson Hack, finally seeing Anna Piaggi and just running around and having fun. Even Jeremy was amazing. I sat 2nd row and Sonia was a selfmade photographer, little miss just places hereself where the others were, haha.

Anyway, we have amazing shots, will post them quite soon.. if I find some time, whaaa! So, off now again, running to some shows, can't wait what today will bring.. but at least here are few photos! Enjoy! x








Rajesh Pratap Singh
Designers from India are like the new hot item around fashionweek.. and however, theres one other.. which you can see below, this one is quite strong aswell. Hige leather hoodies, nice detailing, mucho lenghts and more, it was surely a nice show.














Bruno Pieters
One of the best shows I've seen in a while! The cuts the fits the models and the shows, they were all fab fab love! Sonia and I were sitting frontrow, so we could see everything up close and again, the show was aaaaaamazing! I as a man would even wear like, every single piece, stunning! Expecially the longer skirts and the short -great cut- jackets! LOVE!




































Manish Arora
IN LOVE, not with everything, but these few.. or few, haha. I believe I'm such a fan I can't even make a selection, haha! Everything is embroided and handmade and the detailing, omfg! Plus, the music, the shoes!! and whatever more. Many said it's like Gareth, but in a better way. I rather say, where London has Gareth, Paris now has Manish. Knowing they both came from London, nah? Haha. Anyway.. another Indian designer.. theres a lot going on there.. and coming this way!

Plus, Sonia and I got backstage, so that was awesome, the designer himself is so so kind.. but seeing the clothing up close and hanging there.. plus the shoes, trust me.. breath-taking! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment