Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 11, 2008

Info Post



I just got home from the WOLF by Francisco van Benthem and the Orson + Bodil by Alexander van Slobbe shows, which were both pretty amazing an quite awesome. Joost and I were shooting backstage the photos are abs stunning, despite the littke fuzz we starting to have. Joost is one of them photographers who are good and know they are, so they dont take shit from other people.

Oh well, great selection of models, nice looks, nice vibe and the girl who was running it all; Saskia, she did a pretty amazing job, mon compliments little miss. Afterwards Joost wanted to eat a pizza, which I don't like, but agreed on and so we did. My mind is a little lost these couple of days, expecially today, dunno what's wrong, or oh well, I do, but.. can't share this here on my blog, haha. Pretty weird huh, my own blog, but since so many familiar people read it, I have to be quite carefull with what to post on it, haha. But it's something that makes me feel a little insecure, something I'm almost never ever.

Anyway, after that Mardy and his friend, oh and myself ofcourse, still went for a little bite to the Mac Donalds, walked towards Central Station and split up.. in the end I had to run for the bus, which sucked since I fell, my boot got stuck in my trouser and lala.. legs and arms, and even my hands, didn't even knew they could, are bleeding, but oh well.. my trousers and my lovely YSL-jacket are still intact, so I'm not complaining haha. And by now the bleeding stopped, they just hurt a little, but it feels nice in a way, haha.

What else, feel like writing my ass off tonight, little done with Amsterdam again, planning on skipping summer here and leaving to London or some, not sure yet, but I'll see.. Oh and almost going to Paris for fashionweek, but this time without Majid and JP, both of them are staying here for several reasons, so I'm stuck with a big hotelroom, anyone who wants to drop by, feel free to come, haha.

Tomorrow work, and furthermore a busy week.. Okay, off to bed, or.. I'm reading this book Jouw gave me, saying I had to read this, and he was pretty mucho right, it's a really really nice book! And for someone who almost never gets over the middle or finish one, I have to tell you, I'm almost there and it's very very nice, indeed.

However, it's a little weird. It's about two guys who are quite attracted to eachother but don't give in and it's so open and true-written, so you can easily understand things, or recognize some other parts.. and even now, it makes me think of somethings and.. oh, it's pretty weird to be reading this right now, but fun again aswell.

Oh, and this thursday, I was just talking with Chris about this, Valentines day, bah. Wheres my Valentine, can anyone please suprise me. Even if it's with a ballooon or something, I'm so in the need to some love, haha. Well, let's call it a quit, off to bed, reading a little and then sweetdreams to myself.

Adieu, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment