Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 25, 2008

Info Post
Eventhough I'm a little tired and have to leave like.. now! I need to blog a little, since yesterday was so fucking fucking awesome! Sonia and I almost went to all the shows, sitting 2nd row and mostly even front! It's insane how a great look can help you get cool seats.. oh, and we saw some shows.. OMFG!

Plus, getting backstage, meeting cool new people, get photographedd like crazy and so on.. and then today, the week actually just starts, so.. I have to blog very quickly, grab my pinkfurr and start running, oh on my died shoes! One of the two makes me look like Godzilla, haha.. but will show and blog about that lateron.. at least heres one show!











Lie Sang Bong
Although I'd never seen clothes by this designer in real life, I have to say: awesome collection! It started with a lot of smoke where models came in, oh and the entire room was filled with asian press, so Sonia and I we're like.. wheres the rest? We did saw a few big buyers, from Bergdorf Goodman and more.. but thats all. While! The show was so strong, lala..

I'm in a little hurry so, haha. This collection had really fierce satin jackets with big shoulders and leather sleeves, plus amazing furrcoats and cool knits and layering all in one piece! Plus, the music.. omfg the music! Figaro Figaro, I can still hear it, haha.. theres a lot of Opera with a dance mixing something going on.. cool!


Okay, and now I have to run, picking Yokaw up from the station who is doing a few shows here, she's a makeup artist.. and a damn good one! She'll be doing Celine, Jean Paul Gaultier and others, so hopefully she can get me in aswell haha.

Will blog more about yesterday and today, tonight!

xx

0 comments:

Post a Comment