Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 20, 2008

Info Post
Ofcourse I'd seen the shows already, I know I'm late posting lala.. but oh well, the latest couple of days have ben quite busy, also with Paris coming up and more, but oh well, thing will turn out to be abs, amazing, haha. Lala. Okay, here are the few things I like, off to bed now, shooting in the morning, bye! x








Bottega Veneta
Viktor and Rolf meets MaxMara? Loving them coats, nice dressed, lovely and upgraded. I believe this collection will get more, also younger, fans. x








Burberry
Like always, Burberry is Burberry, theres no other like Mister Bailey and nothing else to say. Love what you love, dislike whatever you dislike.. I dont cure. Love the styling, yet again and cant cant caaaant wait for the ads for this collection! x






Gianfranco Ferre
Always been a fan, have like 10 pair of sunglassed and a few items.. then again, at my Moms, so.. nah, not that I'm obsessed haha. However, with the latest Margiela sunglasses, who Ferre had in 1998 or some, I believe the brand has a way of getting us all inspired, from casual or daily to even more extrav. and glam, dressup.

In this collection I abs. love the little white socks and the mixture, lalala.. done. x







Jil Sander
Strong, very very simple.. had a chat about the brand the other day with a friend, and it made me look even better towards the collection.. have to say I like it, love the shoes and the cuts, and still, haha, still, better then his previous one. Then again, to my opinion!







Prada
Indeed, theres a turtle neck something going on in Milano, uptigh, high and closed, hot and lovely, very femm, but gentle, sweet.. plus the accessories, nut sure bout the shoes, but love the necklaces, oh well, I abs. love them! And the sunglasses, they're really fierce aswell! And oh well, it's Prada, we'll all wear this or at least get inspired! x







Pringle of Scotland
Unexpected, really cool, nice colouring and the layering.. the closed shirts, up in the neck high items, etc. *smile, cool!


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment