Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 13, 2008

Info Post
Stop sending me them comments on where my fav picks for London are! Haha. I KNOW, they've been shows and yea yes, Christopher and Marios did their show already and and.. oh well, I was busy ya'll, haha. Anyway, when getting a text message on my bike, on my way home, why I wasnt blogging I simply bike'd my way towards my macbook and now I'm here, with a hamburger in my mouth, eventhough I just grabbed a bite with Bart, and a drink, cool guy, I had fun, but oh well, back to the story.. I will take off my coat and blog about the shows, here it comes.. haha.

Ps. Dont think I'll give major opinions, it's prob. the same like always, but then again, you never know, huh. Haha. Plus, London shows mucho more creativity, so thats always nice, :) x







Christopher Kane
Dunno, again, what to think.. I still believe he has so mucho talent, that he could be taking all out breaths away in a simple single minute, but he doesnt, or at least, not mines. I like the looks, the items, the outfits, but, nah, it's not all working for me.. weird dotts, hmm..











Krystof Strozyna
Abs. in love with this designer, from Poland and is this his very first show in London? Anyway, eventhough the upcoming trends arn't the ones he shows us, it surely looks healthy and very very chic in a very very cool way. Loing the white and the pink and, I believe it's a season too late, but then again, standing out so far. On my list, a designer to keep an eye or 10 on. x




Louise Goldin
Nice because it's nice, cool because it's cool. And that, is all.







Marios Schwab
Keeping it the way he always does, quite Marios, sellable, but also wanna have, have it, have, haha. I'm loving the lengths, the thin fabrics, them items that will not be rockable for a lot of people, moneywise and sizewise haha. I even myself would rock every outfit, deff! Okay, prob. just the ones I've picked out, hehe.












Nathan Jenden
Awesome, aweeeesome, really good show. Not sure about the makeup, but the clothing, thats mostly what counts, awesome awesome, on my list.. nice looks, amazing dresses, theres also a blue one, which I abs adore! But then the coats, finally something refreshing, love it! x






Paul Smith
Loving them trousers, nice stockings,very lady-like, cool, lovely and strong. Quite a grownup women with a serious attitude. Nice.





Sinha-Stanic
Loving the boygirl thing, the two designers and the looks. However, get this Lanvin meets Jil Sander last season feeling, not quite original. And the styling sort of, nah.. but the item separated, them skirts, see em for youself, couldn't post em, since the shoes and other outfits, not to mention the hairdo's, are quite, nah. And the red shoes are nice aswell, e voila. x




Todd Lynn
Too easy, too sort of sellable, too nah. Loving the items, nice hairdos and great styling and cuts like always, but nothing new, when at least he was one of the ones I expected to take it towards the next level, again. Nah. Bah. x



photos: style.com



Stop sending me them comments on where my fav picks for London are! Haha. I KNOW, they've been shows and yea yes, Christopher and Marios did their show already and and.. oh well, I was busy ya'll, haha. Anyway, when getting a text message on my bike, on my way home, why I wasnt blogging I simply bike'd my way towards my macbook and now I'm here, with a hamburger in my mouth, eventhough I just grabbed a bite with Bart, and a drink, cool guy, I had fun, but oh well, back to the story.. I will take off my coat and blog about the shows, here it comes.. haha.

Ps. Dont think I'll give major opinions, it's prob. the same like always, but then again, you never know, huh. Haha. x

0 comments:

Post a Comment