Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 3, 2008

Info Post

+I miss Gossip Girl. {Sigh.} I am placating myself by clicking through lots of styley photos of the shows that aired. Starting with: bows!

+Free Valentine's cards from Maquette! They're purdy.

+Make the best of a terrible, horrible, no good, very bad day with Gala's great suggestions.

+More from Gala: Her top five fictional style icons, complete with lots of great pics.

+A very compelling perspective on why less is more.

+Er, and on a totally different note, Tamron already has us earmarking our economic stimulus refund for an insanely adorable Marc Jacobs dress.

+We have got to try the Rasterbator thing that everyone's gaga about. {Totally SFW, by the way. Also: giggle.}

+And! Don't forget to tell me your favorite blogs (fashion-y, design-y, kitten-y or otherwise). We're racking up a great list; I'll be sharing them all in highly convenient link-y form next week.

0 comments:

Post a Comment