Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 27, 2008

Info Post


Okay, so I am now officially obsessed with Japanese-Brazilian-Spanish shoe designer Chie Mihara. (I blame you, Hu's Shoes, for introducing us earlier this week!) All I want for spring is a wooden chunky-heeled sandal – and right now that's really, truly all I want, as absolutely nothing else is really appealing to me at the moment – and she has created some perfect ones. I submit the following as proof.

First, there is the glorious tri-colored sandal above that started it all. (There's also a brown version, $335, which we personally drooled over at Hu's.)

And then there are these great geometric-ish Marmaid ones, $335:


Anthropologie is stocking these crazy-cool Smoke & Fire slingbacks, $348:


And these purple suede Hazel Twig sandals, $328, are also pretty fierce:


Okay, they're not sandals, but these fab blue suede shoes, $305, make us want to channel our inner Elvis:


I'm so digging the understated green hue and the sporty white piping of these ones, $360. And that heel! Swoon.


The rounded buckle on these, $340, is such the perfect little extra touch:


Just so you know, we're completely dying right about now...

0 comments:

Post a Comment