Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 18, 2008

Info Post



OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG OMFG !! AAAAARGH OMFG!
Okay, I'm tired of omfg, oh my freaking godd, but I was like, whaaa, seeing this! After the Prada, Armani, Escada and whoever made a phone, phones, Chanel is coming with one aswell.. this one, done. However, I do believe Iphone is still on top of my list, but since Apple is giving us a hard time here in Amsterdam, I may have to boycot them and buy this one.. then again, when is it coming out?

Little more information:
'This Chanel Choco fashionable mobile phone concept works by integrating an optical fiber system that display image between two glass parts. There are 12 micro lighter fibers, that throw image components to the glass, that offer a quite good luminosity, and keep the mobile phone concept as light as possible.All lights only appear when you open the phone, by pushing removable part on the side of it.'

Designed by no-one-else-then Fred de Garilhe, so thats pretty fierce aswell, damn.. I need to make some money this upcoming season, haha. Like crazy! x


photos: bryanboy.

0 comments:

Post a Comment