Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 3, 2008

Info Post

I hadn't gotten around to reading the latest Elle until now, mostly because Jessica Alba doesn't excite me enough to shell out the money when my subscriber copy was waiting for me at my parents' house. (Kate Bosworth on Vogue on the other hand, I had no trouble paying double for.) So when I finally got my hands on it yesterday, I was pretty thrilled to see that Karl Lagerfeld, who shot this spread, and I were both incredibly excited by the amazing Olympic buildings that are under construction (and also equally excited about other Beijing landmarks, it seems).




Also: The hard hats were a nice touch. And really, they're no more ridiculous a fashion accessory than the Balenciaga riding hats, don't you think?

{update: I've amused myself so much with my last comment, I've decided to include it up here: If the models had to wear hard hats inside the construction sites, does that mean that Karl Lagerfeld had to wear one too? I'd *love love love* to see pictures of Kaiser Karl running around the Bird's Nest with a bright blue construction hat atop his coif.}

0 comments:

Post a Comment