Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 29, 2008

Info Post
I havn't written much in this thing since I opened it up, but then again I have yet to tell anyone but Stef that I even have a blog, so I guess it doesn't matter much.
Nothing very exciting has happened to me recently except for Stef teaching Lola some pretty fancy new tricks.
I came to the sad realization today that Dirty Martinis will, in fact, be my demise. I had no idea the salty taste of olive juice could have such addictive qualities.

On another note this working two jobs business is slowly making me suicidal and preventing my social life from moving out of this dead beat drought its been in for a couple of months. But my debt is actually getting paid down and soon enough I'll be on the road to riches.

I saw a cranky 40 year old woman on the bus yesterday who sat there and rudely refused to give her seat up to a young woman carrying a baby and i almost drop kicked her.
I have decided that the people I hate most in the world are women with persed lips and extra wrinkles from squinting so much.

0 comments:

Post a Comment