Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 16, 2008

Info Post
A few more shows, lala. Oh and another mistake, I believe I am pretty good at these haha, I recieved one, no actually two comments from this guy, let's say his name is Sebastian and you can email him at: johnny_mars@hotmail.com; Who saw I posted the highfashion collections as fall/winter 2008-2009, while they actually were spring/summer 2008.

And then aswell posted a lot of them with the same name title, not to mention you will not see these trends around before summer, but oh wel, Sebastian has a point here. Hereby mon excusee and oh yeah, something else.. Sebastian, don't drama my blog please, with how you find I shouldnt have a blog because I title things in a wrong way. I believe that's up to me, and if you want to save the world or some from so called bad things, go adead, *smile, or join unicef/greenpeace. Adieu, x


Oh, and here some of the latest shows I abs. love, they're spring/summer 2009-2010, oh no, just joking, haha. *smile. x





Erdem
Erdem Moralioglu, omfg, he's soooo cute! But okay, back to the story and the collection, haha. Great show with strong prints and colours and volume in a not unique but cool way. Lovely. x







Jens Laugesen
Love love, adore adore, lala, lala, haha. Cool show, but quite Balenciaga, what was it again? Fall/Winter 2006-2007? See the shoulders, the hard arm things on the bottom and what else and so on.. then again, his signature long jackets are the shizz like always, adore them and surely the fits, hot. x




Luella
Fun becaue it's fun. I love Luella Bartley and this collection may not be her best to my opinion, but it surely is a very cute one. Then again, even if she would be making things out of the garbage whatever somehting, I would be fan. I simply adore her. x






Peter Jensen
Loving the horsebaggg! And the rest is a bit of grungy but in a young playfullway, which is nice. Yeah, not hoeray or screaming I love this collection, but I surely think it's pretty mucho fun. x


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment