Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Info Post


Alexander Wang Fall/Winter 2009-10.
Yesterday I was thinking this collection was less strong then his previous one. And I still think so. But looking at it today I have to admit there is more going on than my eyes saw at the first time.. And mostly it is his power and the amount of fans, who will take fashion to another level.

People like Alexander are so goddamn important for fashion these days as they inspire zillion people, from young ones who can't afford his clothes to the moneymakers who probably shop entire looks by him. And with that smile he carries with him, the fun and ambition, no doubt this guy will get another great season.

I just wonder how our other kids are doing these days, thinking of Jack and Lezaro or Christopher Kane. I have to admit, so far I did see some cool stuff. Interesting. x


source: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment