Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Info Post
While Damien Rice sings Lonely Soldier, my mind is taking a walk after it just joined me on watching this small little something about Annie Liebowitz, who is one of my all-time fav photographers and a great inspiration. And whatever I would mention about this or her, you have to see it yourself.

All I can hope for is that there will be a day, she and myself, will be working together on a shoot. Knowing she's on my list, ha. So maybe I would say, I'll dream to make this dream come true. As it's probably like Emily Dickinson her poem in which faith or hope is the bridge to what it is you want. Without that, you will never get it in the first place.















Damien switched to The Blowers Daughter, my heart stops, my eyes hurt, my mouth tries to smile and my mind is with you.


Isn't she great. Annie. x


source: youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment