Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Info Post
More shows. Some good, some not. But more. Peek my picks,





Derek Lam
Pull your hair back, get your attitude right and wear one of his killer dresses or the amazing coats! Very NYC. <3.






Donna Karan
After so many years, she still knows to have kids such as myself, loving the clothes she's making. Wow.






An entire freakshow with the most amazing musthaves, etc. Marc Jacobs is back, he was back last season and proved he's not slipping away, again. The killer coats, the amazing dresses and the sunglasses! Maybe, my future new ones. I'm not sure yet. But! Marc Jacobs. Next season. Lots lots of Marc Jacobs! x








Max Azria
I've told you last season and will tell you again, future IT-brand and a must-see to gain inspiration. The fabrics, the lengthes, the models, the accessories, the wearable but very edgy, soft and super boyish/femm. I adore!






Narciso Rodriguez
Even Rodriguez is going for a little more attitude this upcoming season. I have to say, love the graphic-feel and materials. Nice!






Rodarte
Gorgeous, many fake-redheads, ha. But seriously, how far will they push it and what will they be selling? I'm scared to find out how much the items will be in the stores. But but but.. cool show. And killerboots by Nicolas Kirkwood again! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment