Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Info Post
It seems this month will costs me quite some money. Fashionweek is coming up, which means new looks, new outfits, many meetings and lots to do. But it also means the best magazine so far. This already is the second post about magazines I need to buy, and trust me, as you will see and read below, there are some fucking great ones to buy this month!

Let me show you..




Interview March 2009: Mary-Kate Olsen by Craig McDean
My favorite magazine with my favorite girl, wearing one of my favorite brands, shot by one of my favorite photographers and styled by my all-time favorite stylist Karl Templer. Could this get any better? Probably not.

I need it, now, today, not tomorrow or any other day. I heart it, I want it. Must-buy, must-have. No. Collectors-item!

For more, included a small video, peek: http://www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/mary-kate-olsen/













Harper's Bazaar March 2009: New Proportions with Heidi Mount by Camilla Akrans
Love it, love it, pure fashion, love it! When is it out? What else is in there? Aaargh! x











Dazed and Confused March 2009: Fav Couple, Ash and Eliza by Mariano Vivanco
And styled by Nicola, ofcourse. Ha. Eventhough they are like teenagers yet, and nude, I like it.

Another buy!







i-D Magazine March 2009: The Best Of British by Sølve Sundsbø
Twelve different covers, if we wern't past that fase.. but I surely don't mind because they fucking pulled it off!

Agyness Deyn, Alice Dellal, Daisy Lowe, Eliza Cummings, Jourdan Dunn, Kate Moss, Lily Donaldson, Naomi Campbell, Stella Tennant, Susie Bick, Twiggy and Yasmin Le Bon.

I have to tell you, my ass will by half of these! x



source: tfs.

0 comments:

Post a Comment