Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Info Post
The creativity in London is less and more. It's up and down, in and out, hot and cold, haha. No joking. But it is something different this time, maybe it's time for new names, the new new London gen. Maybe. The others are doing a nice job, peek my picks..




Giles Deacon
Toooo much, way tooo mucho. I wanna have this, certain items and a hat, but the styling, the models, the horror. It's, I dunno. Not my cup of cake or piece of bread or ha, what is it again, cup of tea. Ha. Go back, come back. x





Henry Holland
I think the guy is just brilliant. No nonsence, or how you may type it, it's fucking simple but the entire image is correct. The it-kids, the colours, the lines, the accessories, them shoeeees and the furrcoat. The one-sleeve arm shoulder thingy and whatever more. It's all in there, it's wearable, it's sellable, it's great! It makes me smile, big-time!







Josh Goot
I adore Josh, I think he's smart, I see it's wearable, but always with a twist. Hopefully he's in Paris too. He's marvelous. x





Louise Goldin
Who did the hair and makeup, they fuck-up the entire look. The outfits, peek em, I couldnt blog more, they are great! But the hair and makeup take the attention from them, no, no, no, not good. But the looks, sublime.




Mark Fast
He needs more, maybe a better team, or a stylist, or a director. He needs to do more, because I'm sure he can. The first look blows my mind, but the rest lets me down. I wanna meet this guy, I see things happen. Yeah.





Marios Schwab
The fur reminds me of Versace a little while ago. The black blue red is very And Beyond and I see some Balenciaga and Lacroix in there. Or maybe, that's just me. However, it's a fact the collection isn't his best or the most refreshing. I do love this dress and that jacket. Maybe he should put his focus again on accessories, perhaps for next season. x





Peter Pilotto
Nice but not brilliant. However, these two blow my mind. x


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment