Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, February 12, 2009

Info Post
I came home from my midterm today feeling slightly under the weather, but rejuvenated by the feeling of accomplishment I got from doing well on my exam.
I decided to finish up the bathroom cleanup I started last night, and headed to the store to buy a whole bunch of efficient cleaning supplies.
An hour in, feeling a lot like cinderella on my hands and knees scrubbing behind the toilet, I got a second wind and suddenly was charged and ready to tackle the rest of the apartment.
For those of you who don't know, our apartment got infested with bedbugs about a month ago. The problem is all gone now, the exterminator came, he guaranteed they will never show their faces here again...but due to the spray they used for the extermination, we weren't allowed to wash our floors for over a month! Needless to say a dinky little mop wouldn't do the trick in getting them to be as sparkly as I wanted!

I started this job at 1h30 pm....It is now 9pm on the dot and I just sat down for the first time! I also just realized I havn't eaten anything today! I guess I was pretty hyper focused on my cleaning!

Well, seeing as I have all day at work tomorrow to do my school reading, I think I am going to take a shower, curl up in pyjamas and watch the two Clara Bow silent films I got from Zip.ca!
Parisian Love and Down to the Sea in Ships.

H
ere are some pictures of my apartment after my spring cleaning rampage...















Now you know where I live!

0 comments:

Post a Comment