Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Info Post



For me, this blog is, still a sort of diary thingy, and so, I will not peek the number of visitors and readers, to, and still continue with what I feel like, and, what I, want to post. And write, ofcourse.


I'm in a period of my life in which I learn how to act, re-act and also cherish certain things. I'm trying to find out what I want and where to put my focus on first. And eventhough I know, it are your twenties who are perfect for these periods, it surely doesnt make it any better. More simple, more easy.

But instead of being in there, in the mood, I find myself being on the second part in which things start to make sence. In which the sky around me gets a bit more clear and my heart and mind find a bit more balance, because thats what it's all about nah, balance.

However, for someone, such as myself, who is about contrasts, edges and mixtures, finding a balance is what it is all about, the big struggle. But I can't say I dislike the battle and wil participate in it, to find out whatever will result from it, this, all.


I think that things happen for a reason. I believe that the right-time exists and maybe something will have another chapter, when the time is right. And as I'm not really impulsive, as I'm way too sensitive and open. I'm glad to have love around me and mucho to look forward to.

And I will always wonder, always love and always hope. For many things, in which the future may be my host. I all of a sudden get the feeling this year is going to be a very important one, which also scared me a little. But I know, whatever may happen, if I may fall or fail, someone will catch me and be there.


Love, x

0 comments:

Post a Comment