Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Info Post
I've come to terms with the weather here. I've decided to suck it up and embrace the Narnia inspired wonderland, created by the snow and the sun...and just stop complaining about it! I'm the one who chooses to stay here, after all! I could go away, somewhere else, and live in the sunshine and warmth all year round, but something about this place holds my heart and so I need to stop talking badly about it!

Here are four of my favourite winter coats, which help to make winter feel a little less oppressive....putting them on in the morning somehow makes it ok that I have nothing to wear out of the house! In fact it allows me to wear the same 3 or 4 outfits all winter long without feeling guilty!

Grey coat with faux fur trim on collar and wrists from Liebe Marlene Vintage.

Black, wool knee length coat with a hood from Value Village last winter!

Vintage, light blue, knee length wool coat with wonderful 1960's big buttons and the perfect sleeve length from E.R.A. Vintage (I've been told their website will be up and running by the end of March)

My all time favourite..Vintage, Erlebacher, Cream coloured, wool coat with black sparkly buttons. It dresses up absolutely any outfit! Also an E.R.A. vintage find!


And there you have it! Four wonderful reasons for me to love the remaining winter months, simply because I got sick of hearing myself complain! I hope you can find something lovely of your own to make the best of what's left!

P.S. I may be compensating for my lack of inspiration over the last couple of weeks by posting more than one blog in a day!!!

0 comments:

Post a Comment