Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, February 15, 2009

Info Post
I dunno what it is with all them free-movies online these days. As I was simply, or more likely, finally, watching 'New in Town'.. Like the last couple of times, the fucking end is fucking missing! Maybe I have something over me these days, I dunno. Oh well..

Actually I don't care about a thing this moment. And mostly get quite irritated by myself, I did smile when seeing this little something:










AnOther Magazine Spring/Summer 2009: Tilda Swinton by Craig McDean

Indeed, it's fucking Tilda on the new AnOther Mag, shot by Craig, who I adore but I rather saw another someone for a change. What about or Paul Scala. Maybe too new, maybe too young. Oh well, at least the cover is great, plus the styling is done by Panos Yiapanis, who I abs. love for his work.


source:tfs x oh jane.

0 comments:

Post a Comment