Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 27, 2009

Info Post
Lauren = sucker for ridiculous prints. Perhaps you've noticed that the pieces I love most are fairly outlandish, novelty prints. The best way I've discovered to track down these pieces is to type words like "kitsch" and "novelty" into the ever generous etsy search engine. I've found a few awesome pieces typing in the word "crazy" too.

Here are some pieces that I'm obsessing over at the moment.




50s Catalina Jacquard Cardigan by TheGreenWallpaper



PALM TREES Navy Cotton Vintage 50s Skirt, XS from Empress Jade


I think the reason I love these pieces so much is because they have such personality. That being said, they can be ridiculously memorable. I'm not sure I'd mind though.


Hopefully, in the next few days I'll post again about the fantastic package I'm going to receive from Missa, the queen of thrift swaps. I'm so, so, so excited.




0 comments:

Post a Comment