Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Info Post
Clemence Poesy looking lovely in mismatched florals in Nylon's April 08 issue
A picture I believe I stole from lookbook of the most perfect pair of round sunglasses on a girl whose hair will soon be mine!
A lacy black number because I still havn't let go of those darker Lula looks from the last issue
Lillian Gish looking positively serene with the most beautiful headband!

I've chosen to ignore all the weather reports saying we're going to be getting another 15-20 cm of snow tonight here in Montreal. Instead, I'm flipping through my "inspiration" folder and letting myself dream about light weight fabric, shoes with heels, freckles, straw hats (I cannot emphasize my love for them enough) and pastels!
(From Top Left to Bottom Right) 1. Cutest shorts from Life with a Bird 2. The most wonderful pants look from Kate Sylvester 3. A perfect Blouse from Cohen et Sabine 4. & 5. Lovely, sheer floral numbers from Charlotte Ronson 6. Another perfect Luella creation

I am no good at collages, especially on the computer, so here are a few photos that outline some of the things I'm looking most forward to in the upcoming spring and summer months. I've tried to choose pictures I didn't already post in my half a dozen previous "i want spring" posts!


Platform, 70's inspired sandals by Chloe...although I'll gladly accept any knock off version!
not that she could look bad, but Zooey Deschanel looks awesome in tights and shorts...
Another streetstyle look stolen from one of the many sites I check on a daily basis...I am kind of in love with the blouse and hat this girl is wearing!
Mimi Weddell making me fall even more in love with the super girly nautical looks that are everywhere this season1
One of my favourite issues of Lula to date...with Kirsten combining all the perfect spring colors together!
I'm going to have to invest in a few other shades of lipstick and nailpolish!

I realize the next two months are going to fly right by what with midterm exams and papers being due, and Mike leaving on tour for most of March in Europe...I just can't wait for the nice weather and my long walks with Lola discovering cool new spots in my neighbourhood with Stef!

Today I walked by a church across from our apartment that is having a flea market next Friday February 26th from 3pm until Sunday March 1st at 4pm!
I will be out of town on the Saturday and Sunday, but someone join me on the Friday night?!



0 comments:

Post a Comment