Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 23, 2009

Info Post
I have to admit, I did expect more. Looking at Christopher Kane, my heart stops. I'm not blown away by many of the designers this upcoming season, it sort of upsets me a bit. However, see my picks.. I did adore a few:









Armand Basi
I always love the volume. I'm deeply in love with the previous ones and this one too. It's strong, edgy, very very wearable, but with a twist. Eyecatching without screaming for attention. Wow!









Central Saint Martins
Creative like always. No real opinion yet.





Richard Nicoll
Wish there would be more looks like this. More in his collection, more shiny materials, more edge, more attitude.






Todd Lynn
He's great because he is. He's cool and I adore. I think the styling couldve done waaay better, so peek through it and see the amazing lengths, shapes and fabrics. Fur aswell. But nice.



photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment