Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, February 28, 2009

Info Post








Have you seen this!

Interview Magazine did a little something on the new new gen in fashion. Putting together the names we may know, who are actually the ones we should know! Next they did a feature with the labels all together, just see how strong it looks! I wish I could do this..

Maybe I should get my ass to NYC to intern at Interview. However, didn't Karl Templer left Interview? Because if I would like to intern, it will be assisting Karl. Dah! Ha. Maybe I need his contact information. Yeah! Anyone?

Eitherway, peek this, read it and see more at: www.interviewmagazine.com/fashion/the-new-new

And oh, sorry for the volume-thingy in some of the printscreen-shots. Apple TV was fucking my Macbook while taking the items/photos from the website of Interview. Ha. x


photos: interviewmag.

0 comments:

Post a Comment