Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 17, 2009

Info Post

Originally uploaded by anja louise verdugo
dear readers, i know you are there because my statscounter tells me so. humor me and share a bit about yourself! tell me where your mummy birthed you, what keeps your hands busy during the 9-5 hours? what will future you be doing? who keeps your hands busy during the 5-11 hours? what do you fill your bellies with? and any other bits of information you'd enjoy to share! if you will, i'm a bit stuck as to what kind of information i should be filling this blog with, more personal? or more of "these are my interests in the areas of art, fashion and beyond". or perhaps i should devote this blog entirely to lamenting the absense of kitties in my life. more photos of landon unbuttoned?
kindest regards,
hannah

0 comments:

Post a Comment