Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, February 16, 2009

Info Post
Dolores Costello taken from this Flickr group

I'm overwhelmed by the never ending mountain of school work being thrown at me!
I wish I could spend my days grabbing coffee to go and walking my dog down Notre Dame street, getting to know the owners of all the cute cafes and antique stores along the way!

Warmer weather (though not yet qualifying as warm weather) is setting in finally, and I've been able to walk to work twice this week which has been a treat!

My new collection of vintage furs (two collars to sew on to cardigans and one beautiful spring coat I have yet to feature here!) is making me pretty happy though, and making those two or three remaining cold months seem less dreary!
Next week is reading week, which means no classes! Although I have tons and tons of homework to do, I think I'll try to find the time to add a bunch of the dresses I have waiting for my etsy shop! I'll make sure to post them here!

Saved to my pictures, but I can't remember from where! Sorry!

Have a lovely Monday night!

0 comments:

Post a Comment