Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Info Post
Stanwyck Found via Flickr

Found at Shorpy (Thanks Libby)
Recently it's been incredibly hard to stick with the growing-out process my hair is going through. It's so tempting looking at all these pictures from the 1920's of girls with the cutest little bobs, to snip mine off and wear a little cloche hat or head band every day!
From Issue 7 of Lula
But I'm sticking to my guns, I haven't had long hair since high school and I'd love to know what its like in summer to be able to pile it all on top of my head like the Gibson Girls did, or let it loose and frizzy like some of my favourite silent film stars!
Stamp with a Gibson Girl on it found via my History teacher!
I think tonight when I get home I'll create a little inspiration collage for myself and put it up by my mirror or something for inspiration!

Mabel Normand found here
Does anyone have tips on how to make your hair grow faster?

0 comments:

Post a Comment