Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 20, 2009

Info Post



Calvin Klein
WHOAAAAAA! That coat, the last one, the black one, here above, my fucking all-time fav. You know, sometimes you get so excited about certain things, well.. this is one of them. I neeeeeed to have it. So I rather start saving, ha. I love the balance Francisco is always giving us, by showing very graphic and sophisticated looks and also som very more soft and abs. selling ones. And the coat again, the coaaaat. I may not sleep tonight, but if I will, this is what I'll be dreaming about! The back is sublime!





Kai Kuhne
I wish he made more of these looks, since I'm still unsure which way he wants to go. But I fucking adore these looks! x





Phi
Andreas Melbostad isn't there yet, but the brand is growing so much, every single season. But I can see great things happen with Phi. Mark my words.


photos: style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment