Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, February 25, 2009

Info Post
Today is Ash Wednesday and that means Lent is upon us yet again! Every year I give up chocolate or alcohol, which I realize now is silly since neither of them are that important to me!
This year, I'm going for a real hard one and I'm giving up pasta all together! That means no spaghetti, no rigatoni, no ravioli and no homemade spaghetti sauce!
This may not seem like that difficult a task to others, but it's been my absolute favourite meal in any form since I was able to eat solid food! I can only imagine that 40 days without the stuff might leave me feeling some serious symptoms of withdrawal....then again it might also yield incredible results in getting me back down to the size I was last summer!
It will also help that with Mike gone, I'll probably freak out and spend all my time at the gym trying to distract myself! (Yeah we're co-dependent like that!)

Does anyone else still do Lent?

0 comments:

Post a Comment