Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, February 13, 2009

Info Post
I know I've posted about her before, probably several times...but it just isn't healthy how obsessed I am with Erin Fetherston.
The thing is, although her designs are absolutely adorable in the way they manage to combine chic and cozy flawlessy...its not her designs I'm obsessed with...it's Erin Fetherson herself that I'm inspired by!
From her adorable hair cut, to the perfectly adorable way she wears mini dresses and platform shoes, she brings out a side of me so girly I didn't think it was possible!
I catch myself spending up to an hour at a time just clicking mindlessly through my "erin" folder in my inspiration photos contemplating cutting my bangs like hers and dying my hair lighter!




Maybe some day I'll actually go through with it...it was after all, one of my New Year's resolutions to be more daring when it comes to hair changes!

0 comments:

Post a Comment