Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 30, 2009

Info Post
Blouse & Skirt Thrifted
Tights H&M in Barcelona
Shoes Jeffrey Campbell
Glasses vintage bought on e-bay


I have a special blogpost dedicated to my winter coats coming up soon and I was hoping to take the pictures for it this weekend with Mike, but the amount of homework that has snuck up on me and piled itself on my desk doesn't leave much room for fun stuff like that!
I'll be locked away doing homework for most of tonight, tomorrow and Sunday with a small break to watch a movie with Stef tonight and another to have dinner at Mike's Mom's house on Sunday!

My boss left today for a semester in Pamplona, Spain and left me in charge of hiring people for the summer and making the schedules. At first I was excited and now I'm just terrified.

It's still snowing here and it doesn't show signs of stopping (has anyone brought some corn for popping?)

Have a lovely weeekend!


0 comments:

Post a Comment