Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 29, 2009

Info Post













I was picking some new items on Browns, but I have the feeling I'm missing some cool things. Alexander Wang, Proenza, Rodarte, would all be perfect. Why is it, they do not have this.. are they going the Net-A-Porter way? Too Sex and the City, too much the same?

Anyway, I wanted to pick an all black look and have some amazing shoes underneath it. But wearable and smart, so Nicholas Kirkwood, still one of my favs, is perfect for this. Love these aswell. One of my fav paris for this new season.

And so well, from top to bottom:
Acne Jeans, Jil Sander, Balmain, Jil Sander, Josh Goot, Rick Owens, Dries van Noten, Number (N)ine and Nicholas Kirkwood.

Plus, the Number (N)ine trousers, mens ofcourse. I would like to see more women wear a bigger pair of denim jeans. Try it! x


photos: browns.

0 comments:

Post a Comment