Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 29, 2009

Info Post
I have had my little girl (she's a dog, not a baby, but she might as well be my own child at this point) for about a year and a half now and realized I don't write about her on my blog nearly enough! She keeps me entertained each and every single moment I'm around her and is the most fulfilling investment I've ever made!
There's nothing more comforting than coming home, knowing you will open your door to unconditional, incredibly enthusiastic love and kisses!

So here is a little photographic ode to Lola!



Current Name: Lola
Original Name: Lula Mae
Birthday: March 10th, 2007
Adoption: May 2007
Favourite game: chase
Favourite trick: give paw
Favourite toy: Jumbalaya (may he R.I.P.)
Favourite human food: cheese
Favourite doggie treat: Snausages




5 Fun Facts about Lola

1. She watches TV: it doesn't have to be on. When people are ignoring her, no matter what house she is in, she goes to a couch that is facing a TV and lies down on that couch staring at the screen.

2. She loves to dig: She will never get anywhere, she doesn't dig in dirt. She digs on linoleum floors, beds, carpets, couches, chairs or whatever she happens to be sitting on when the urge strikes! I still don't know what it is she thinks she's doing!

3. She is kind of "racist". I'm not sure if this is a Dachshund wide mentality, or a Lola special, but she will only socialize with other Dachshunds. She can be civil with other dogs, especially if they are of the Hound family, but she won't play with them or get along. Put her in a room with another weiner though, and she goes wild!

4. She gets homesick: she travels between my house and my parents house quite a bit, especially these days with the apartment stuff and being in school full time. Everytime she's been staying at one or the other of the two houses and has to leave she pouts for 2 days before going back to normal!

5. She is a killer! My parents built her a little fenced in area in our backyard and one day they let her out there only to find her missing when they came back to let her in! It turns out a squirrel had tempted her into squishing her way under the fence and she CAUGHT HIM! Keep in mind, when thinking this is unimpressive, that her legs are 2inches long! She can run!!!!!!!



0 comments:

Post a Comment