Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Info Post
Couture Week. A new season with new shows and many more looks to post! Let's start.





Armani Prive
Not sure to like it, or know if I truly understand it. What a weird show. Gimme another day.






Chanel
Very rich, very couture, very nice. Quite some looks, quite some people probably aswell, always mucho and more. How could you just not love Chanel. Actually, I do sometimes, but overall, haha, it's gorgeous! x





Christian Dior
Last season Galliano blew me away with that black, sparkle, amazing, stunning and breath-taking dress during Couture. So with none of those in this show, I wasn't blown away this time. But the shapes, the overall, cool. I love the dutch blue art on some of the dresses, which he pulled that off a bit more. At least, this is real real couture! Almost, art.




Christian Lacroix
Always Lacroix, always something you'll like. Sweet, a bit more colourfull this time, but Lacroix.





Givenchy
Not sure about all, not sure how Couture I may find it, but in the end, it's quite a nice something. I love these two a lot, plus the hair and makeup, the models, nice. Overall, nice. But these two, I wish he pulled it a bit more this way.

0 comments:

Post a Comment