Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 30, 2009

Info Post





My dearest Jeampy is back! Meaning one of my best friends, Jean Paul Paula. Which ofcourse, has been shown, posted, talked about and all, of this blog many times, but that's another story. This time, he was off to Paris for fashionweek, without me, doing the backstage shizz for Louis Vuitton, meeting up with Marc Jacobs, surely grabbing to attention of everyone, running around, seeing shows, working for MYKROMAG, etc.

So after a small two weeks, the bitch finally came back and we met again yesterdayeve. Hallaluha-ja-whatever, how happy am I to have you around again. Which reminds me, I have to hurry as in the tv-channel AT5 is following us and Aynouk, Bubba, Christopher and Majid during Amsterdam International Fashion Week. And the first show, and actually one of the most talented and best ones, will be held within an hour.. Oh, meaning the Iris van Herpen Show, google her or peek my blog next week.

So.. happy happy JeanPaul is back. And now I have to run. Ha.


Ps. Click on his name between my links, he also holds a blog! x

0 comments:

Post a Comment