Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 25, 2009

Info Post



Cerruti
I find Jean-Paul Knott a right fit at Cerruti, I love the label, and eventhough I was more in love with it two seasons ago, or maybe even three, I see things happen again. Nice model selection, wearable, nice show. Cool!





Givenchy
The start with dark/black models was a good one. Next time, just give JeanPaul a call aswell, ha. Anyway! Janice got the best shoes of this entire season so far, looking at the knee-boots for men, finally something dare-ing, eyecatch-ing, etc. Nice show, the clothes are cool, but it's mostly the styling that makes the power of Givenchy.

For example, short leggings and shorts last season.






Raf Simons
I love them, the bolero's, shape it up. Super strong, great! Overall nice show, the rest was less.


source: men.style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment