Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 25, 2009

Info Post






A few days ago Chriz told me about this animalhairdowig-thingy. Ofcourse, I had no clue what he was talking about and eventhough the tried to explain how they we're looking, nope. Nothing. Ha.

Yesterdayeve he finally showed me, and ever since, I'm greedy! As in.. I want one! Ofcourse a black one, perfect for fashionweek, haha. Eitherway, Nagi Noda is a name to put in your small book. Also the amazing dolls are very musthave-like. I think it's better not to spend too mucho time on the website, ha. x


UPDATE!

Eline mentioned to me Nagi Noda died last year. And while peeking some links I all of a sudden remember it again: the brand, the designs, the many music videos, her style, her crazy art-work and all. How could I even forget about this all.

No way, I still want the first animal-hair-thing-hat-thingy, but it will probably cost a lot, ha. Eitherway, just peek this vid, gosh..




source: creative copenhagen x youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment