Breaking News
Loading...
Thursday, January 22, 2009

Info Post




I just got home after a busy day, a weird one too, but also one who had a very nice evening attached to it. After freezing my feet off and running around in the rain, I met up with Mardy for a small catching up, before running to Central Station to meet Jan and have a bite with Chriz after that

For a few days, I'm talking about Sushi. I missed eating it and eventhough I've been to Tokyo, not that much Sushi to be found there and havn't took the time back here in Amsterdam to get me some. So ending up at Mitsukuni did me well. It was nice to sit down, relax and have a drink and a chat in some place I havn't been before. I kinda miss that these days.

After that we went to see Milk by Gus van Sant. And to share my opinion, I really really like this movie, maybe more because I'm gay, maybe a bit more because the people in it were a great combi, but probably most of all because it truly was a really good movie. Or actually, it still is.

I myself, ofcourse, never heard of Harvey Milk. But eitherway if you did or didn't, you have to see this movie. Really!


source: collider x youtube.

0 comments:

Post a Comment