Breaking News
Loading...
Monday, January 19, 2009

Info Post
A new day, new shows, new posts, new musthaves, yay!







Alessandro Dell'Acqua
Still black and nuuude, haha. I like this. Maybe because probably Mattias Karlsson styled it, of not, or maybe, but it's rich and simple with nice details. Layed-back. Nice models, love Cole in this show, very grown-up. And whatever more. Nice.





Alexander McQueen
I like McQueen, eventhough I would style it in a while different way, which you can and gives the mark how good this show is. Killer pieces, strong makeup, harsh models, wearable, eyecatching, good one.





Gucci
A bit late with these looks, but cool. Great details, nice sunglasses, too much going on in one collection, but cool.









Prada
Another strong show by Prada. The collection has some of the most terrific items I've seen so far, I love the trousers, the studs, the wearable but edgy things and well, I like it a lot. However. I don't like the running order, the models, not sure if the music would be sublime, and, dunno. Let's see what the stylists and writers are doing with this one..


source: men.style.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment