Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, January 31, 2009

Info Post







This week, was it this week, believe it was Monday, nah?

Anyway! I was on the RTL Editie NL, a news thing here in The Netherlands. Ha. They asked me to talk about feminine menswear or more likely, dresses for men and all. Ofcourse I was the perfect fit for this. Which is such an attitude thing to say this, but oh well. I don't mind actually.

If it's up to me, I would love to see more guys in dresses. Or skirts. And ofcourse not everyone, but most men these days should pay a little more attention on what it is they buy. And most important, it's not even that hard! It only takes courage and knowing what suits you the best. And maybe a simple item in another fabric or maybe 2 sizes bigger could do it for you. Play a little, dare a bit more and mosty have fun with it.

So after a small talk I dressed the guy of the news thing in some Acne, Damir Doma, Henrik Vibskov and Maison Martin Margiela. I also gave him a clutch and an even more extreme coat, but they cut it out. Eitherway, if you wanna see it or simply laugh, because it's fun.. go and peek:

http://rtl.nl/components/actueel/editienl/miMedia/2009/week05/wo_man_in_jurk.avi_plain.xml


Oh and tonight you can find me on AT5 with my friends and all, going and talking about the Iris van Herpen Show. Which was amazing! But more about that later. Adieu, x


source: rtl.

0 comments:

Post a Comment