Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, January 18, 2009

Info Post







Gianfranco Ferré
I was on my way home when Jan posted me a message with the coat from GFF he wants to have next season. Ha. Also telling me I will love the collection, and he was very much correct! The volume, the styles, but ofcourse, knowing GFF is the new IT-brand, looking at the womens last season, it's no suprise they pull it off at mens aswell.

In love with the volume and the fabrics. I wouldnt mind wearing it all, ha.


What else?

Cavalli had some nice items in the show, but who the fuck styled it? Please don't let it be someone I adore, because it was bad. Bad. The show could actually have been quite something. With the kneepats, the shiny materials, the nice models, the colours. But it didnt.

And Les Hommes was very nice aswell, but the photos so far wern't, so will blog about that tomorrow or some. Adieu, x


source: tfs x zimbio.com

0 comments:

Post a Comment