Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Info Post
I'm not sure why Montreal stores feel the need to torture shoppers by putting out spring lines in mid January.
I understand that in other areas of the world Spring starts in February and March, but here in Quebec it really doesn't hit until mid-April... on a good year!
Having three months to dwell on how uninspiring it is to layer the same winter clothes on every day is only made worse by seeing all the Spring collections styled by other bloggers when you're still stuck in three feet of snow!

Because being an English Lit student requires me to spend most of my time reading, I've decided to evolve into a creature who hibernates! I will no longer pretend like I am motivated enough to go outdoors when I don't need to! My new goal is to create the coziest nook possible in my bedroom and make the idea of doing my school reading a happy one by investing in a comfy chair, some good lighting and a wide selection of teas to keep me company after my walks home from school!




I am also going to make a post new year's, new year's resolution to get back on top of those style posts I started doing a little while ago. I need to put some fun back into getting dressed in the morning! Putting outfits together never seemed so tedious as it has recently and most of the time I feel like I'm walking out of the house looking like a frumpy mess!

I'll be at the library all day tomorrow with some hot chocolate and a pile of books I need to catch up on! If anyone would like to join me, let me know!

In the mean time, here are some of my favourites from some of the Spring lines I've resentfully been browsing...











First 5 pictures from Erin Fetherston (including miss Fetherston herself in the last one!)
Next 2 pictures from Charles Anastase
Last 3 pictures from Luella
All from Spring 2009 collections


As well as the Miss Dior Cherie ad I'm sure you've all already seen, directed by Sophia Coppola. I'm convinced it's another one of those videos (like the Erin Fetherston ones directed by Ellen Von Unwerth) that will never get old!

0 comments:

Post a Comment