Breaking News
Loading...
Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Info Post
These past couple of weeks have been stressful to say the least! But that cliche "light at the end of the tunnel" expression totally applies to how I'm finally feeling!
The weather has finally warmed up a little! Nothing in comparison to some of the blogs I read from girls in Australia and the Southern US, but within the -15 to 0 degree range!
I received the most beautiful winter coat from one of my favourite e-bay sellers and bloggers this week and was pleasantly surprised to see that it fits me perfectly! Of course it's a little long because everything is on me, but not so much so that it won't be my favourite winter coat!
I'll definitely be taking some pictures of it this weekend to put up!

School is going really well. I somehow managed to fall behind within the first two weeks, but I'm nearly back on top now and feeling really good about it! Nights in with Mike in his room while we both sit in bed studying is also a great motivator! As soon as I get my bed back and can come back to my apartment I hope to be doing the same with Stef!

In the meantime this shift in temperatures and the sun reflecting off the snow today has renewed my hope that this winter will someday end! And I can't wait to get to the University gym this week!

I hope all of your weeks were as lovely as mine!


0 comments:

Post a Comment