Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 30, 2009

Info Post


I'm blanco. I'm I dunno.

After quite some kind of.. busy day, Mylou and I, as impulsive as only we can be, decided on going to Revolutionary Road with Kate Winslet and Leonardo DiCaprio, hoeray. Or actually, not really.


The movie is about this couple who turn out to be just like all the others, having kids and living somewhere far from the city, feeling quite unhappy, but trying to be picture perfect for everyone to see. Finally they come-up with the idea of moving to Paris, feeling free, creating space in their minds for new things to happen and to take it all on another whatever you may call it.

Eventually, Kate gets pregnant and Leo decides he wants to take the promotion he got offered. Then next thing, well, since some of you guys may wanna see the movie, I will not go on. But the movie shot me deep, I'm upset and I can't even talk. The movie showed me something I'm not happy about and my heart is crying for at least a bit..

I dunno, no. I dunno, hmm. I'm a bit blanco. That's for sure. Or maybe it's just the entire Amsterdam Not-So-International Fashion Week. Maybe too much feelings, maybe I just really missed Chriz. Maybe this, maybe that. I dunno. All I know is that my neck hurts and I feel bad.

Time for a cup of tea. I'll be fine, ofcourse.

Lots of love and goodnight kisses. Adieu!

0 comments:

Post a Comment