Breaking News
Loading...
Wednesday, January 28, 2009

Info Post
I've somehow managed to come up with about 100 creative ways to put off doing the homework I have to do and it's only the 4th week of the semester!
I woke up this morning and walked around my room taking pictures of pretty little things I've acquired over the last few months instead of sitting down and writing the three papers I have due in the next two weeks, or studying for my history quiz tomorrow!

Well, I may not be any closer to an A so far today, but at least I have some pretty cute pictures to post on my blog! Why can't I be one of those people who blogs for a living?


The antique perfume bottle Mike gave me for Christmas

The alarm clock Mike passed down to me when I gave him his huge new one!
(It's the kind you need to crank!)
A turn of the century sheer white dress I found at a flea market for 5$. It's too delicate to wear, but absolutely perfect to be hung in my room!
My brand new bed and duvet cover with Russ the Giraffe and the pillows Katie Green made me!
The mirror I bought at the St Michel flea market and my sad attempt at recreating some kind of 1920's look with the Go International Erin Fetherston drop waist dress I love so much. (Fail).
a bow in my hair
The adorable driving gloves Rhiannon sent my way along with the beautiful coat I bought from her e-bay store, which I will be styling soon I promise!
My nightstand with the mirror and brush set Mike got me for our aniversary.
The shelf above my bed: Radio from Mike's stepdad, picture and picture frame from Mike's mom.
Page from The Mitfords: Letters Between Six Sisters

Right now there is about 2 feet of fresh snow on the ground and it's still falling. Mike's car is buried which means my plans to run some errands and get my groceries done today are shot because I refuse to shovel it out. I signed up for Zip last night which is the Canadian equivalent to Netflix and will be receiving my first film, a collection of D.W. Griffith shorts from 1901-1913, sometime early next week. Having nothing to do today would be ideal, but I actually must start studying now!

I hope you are all having a wonderful week!


0 comments:

Post a Comment