Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, January 16, 2009

Info Post
Mike's roommate left the lights on in his car when he borrowed it this morning, and while I am waiting for him to come back and boost it I have been looking through our old Europe pictures. I hadn't really thought about Paris in a long time and now I miss it so much!
Mike and I are planning our next trip through a small chunk of the U.S. (namely, the places I would like to focus on are Tennessee, Georgia, South Carolina and Louisiana, but I think Mike has some friends to visit in Baltimore and Virginia.....)
I am so excited to be seeing new places again! I can't wait to look at old cemetaries (I have a creepy obsession with them) and stay at the Loretta Lynn Ranch and visit Ernestine and Hazels!!!

If anyone who reads this has any suggestions of wonderful places to visit, or great vintage shopping spots please let me know!!
















0 comments:

Post a Comment