Breaking News
Loading...
Friday, September 25, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

I went to bed, cozily drugged up on cold medication, mentally planning some cute sick-day-inspired outfit post with a scarf, boots, cardigan and tuque...but then I woke up, and realized I'm in no shape whatsoever for outfit posts. My bed with it's three layers of quilts and pile of pillows has been my home for the past 48 hours or so and I don't intend on leaving it anytime soon!
All that to say, there won't be any new additions to the shop today! I promise once I am feeling human again that I'll photograph and measure and post my new items - because there really are some good ones! But in the mean time, I want everyone to have as perfect a weekend as possible so I can live vicariously through you all!

0 comments:

Post a Comment