Breaking News
Loading...
Saturday, September 19, 2009

Info Post
This fall my biggest inspiration will be criminal psycho chicks with an old lady, goth, revolutionary, 70's twist. I changed the layout and my profile picture to fit this personal theme of mine. I put two pictures from the movie Badlands in the banner because it's one of my biggest inspirations for fall. Some other very inspirational sources:


1. Vouge Paris 2.The movie Heathers 3. Wednesday Adams* 4. Holly in Badlands 5. Cassie from Skins 6. Bonnie and Clyde

I also found some more concrete inspiration in Urban Outfitters polaroids:



*(I removed the Manson Girls from the mood-board because it seemed kind of disrespectful to have real serial killers presented as an example of "gReAt FaShIoN TaStE!". I added them as a kind of morbid touch, but I think it was a bit too morbid and unsuitable for this fairly naive subject. I figured that if I got at least one comment about it I'd remove them, and I got a comment from a reader who's opinion I also really respect, so I changed the Manson girls to Wednesday Adams who is far cooler and actually really has good fashion sense and is morbid in a cute way rather than disturbing)

0 comments:

Post a Comment