Breaking News
Loading...
Sunday, September 27, 2009

Info Post
Photobucket

Thanks to a whole two days of pure undisturbed rest, my cold was successfully beat and I was feeling more or less human again by Saturday. I suppose it helped that the roster of activities my Mother had planned for me were hard to turn down, sick or not!
First things first, our church is moving and had organized a big charity moving sale! There really isn't anything I like more than old ladies who collect too much junk and sell it to me "dust included" for pennies, if that! One lady even cornered me to ask if I liked her Autumn themed serving trays - I didn't, but I told her I did anyway - and then stuffed them in my bag and whispered "take them and run"!!!
Next, she took me to two thrift stores and bought me the lovely black jacket and little black loafers I'm wearing in my apple picking pics! She also found me the most wonderful brown oxfords with stacked heels and laces! What a dream that lady is!

Photobucket

Well, of course a sunny Saturday afternoon in Autumn wouldn't be complete with some sort of outdoors activity, and living where we do, we just can't get away with at least one apple picking adventure a year! And after seeing Anja's absolutely dreamy inspiration post involving apple picking, I just couldn't help myself! Mind you, I don't claim to look even a fraction as wonderful as the girls in that editorial do! But that doesn't take away from all the fun apple picking can be!
I'll be baking up a storm all week, and I think my Grandmother mentioned she might be free for our pumpkin cookoff next weekend! If that is the case, then you can definitely expect a post about it!
Photobucket

Here's hoping all your weekends were this lovely!

outfit details
plaid dress: a vintage store in Richmond, VA (hi Quincy!)
jacket & loafers: gift from my Mum
black tights: pharmacy
sunglasses &red hat: H&M

Listening to: Pee Wee King's "Slowpoke"

0 comments:

Post a Comment